1. She Takes It With Sugar: La Liz and her Maltese glammed it up last fall with Magic, k.d. and Christy at Passport ’98, the Macy’s/AmEx gala where fashion met compassion to the tune of $2 mil for 10 lucky Los Angeles AIDS agencies.
2. The Calvin Klein Condom: Undie icon Antonio Sabato Jr. and Tom Grant, prez of Durex, jockeyed for the safe-sex spotlight at the condom company’s FreeWear ’98, a show of latex-made fashions.
3. Call Her Mistress Ross: Pointillist party boy Ross Bleckner, board head of Community Research Initiative on AIDS, shares S&M tips with Mistress Angel Stern and Fallon at the group’s benefit at Manhattan nightclub Mother.
4. Cross Your Legs: The swimsuit competition clinched the crown for Kim Chi (a.k.a. Frankie MacTavish) at Aid for AIDS’ 10th-annual Battle for the Tiara in LA.
5. Red Menace: Greg Louganis lets his hair down with ex-beau blond bombshell Steve Kmetko and 398 fellow revelers at Aid for AIDS’ “red dress required” fundraiser for those who never do drag.
6. Maude Squad: Herbert Ross, director of GMHC’s benefit one-night-revival of the musical Jubilee at Carnegie Hall last October, was the meat in a diva sandwich of Tyne Daly, Bea Arthur and Sandy Duncan.