1. ALDO Youth AIDS AFA cuff: Bring a little innocence back into your world and help some children keep theirs, with gold and silver tone cuffs inspired by artwork from children at Rwanda’s Rebero Orphan Center. All proceeds from these limited-edition Love for Life bracelets go to YouthAIDS. $5; youthaids-aldo.org.
2. “Untie the Ribbons” Mary Engelbreit poster: Spruce up your walls with this limited-edition Gift for Life poster. $20 for 16" x 20" printed on poster-quality paper, $50 for 18" x 24"; amfar.org.
3. Little Travellers doll: Created by South African women living with or affected by HIV/AIDS, these colorful, handmade miniature dolls (they also double as pins) help provide the women with holistic care and an income. $5; littletravellers.net.
4. GoodSearch.com: Want to give back without breaking the bank—or breaking your back shopping? With GoodSearch you can donate by simply searching the Internet. Log on, choose a cause, then use the site’s Yahoo!-powered search engine, and about a penny will be donated to your charity of choice each time you search; goodsearch.com.
5. “Get Tested” T-shirt: Project Runway contestant and POZ cover boy Jack Mackenroth designed this exclusively for Clothing of the American Mind; proceeds benefit the National Association of People with AIDS (NAPWA). $30; cotam.org.
6. Keith Haring book: A collection of journal entries, photographs, interviews and drawings created by the prolific artist and AIDS activist. $100; haring.com.
7. Wet & Wild calendar: What happens when an all-male country dance company from Washington, DC, visits a nudist beach in St. Maarten? Find out in this naughty-yet-nice charity calendar and 30-minute DVD with behind-the-scenes footage; 50 percent of the sales go to the Paul Malerba Foundation, which assists nonprofit organizations that care for HIV/AIDS patients. $20; dccowboys.org.
8. Just in Case YouthAIDS red compact: Carry condoms and medication in this snazzy ruby red compact that comes with a mirror and a hidden compartment perfect for all those items you’d rather be discreet about. Ten percent of your purchase will be donated to YouthAIDS. $24.95; justincaseinc.com.