<< Back To Article
Getting HIV Care Without Getting Deported

Write a Comment

I have read and agree to the terms and conditions in the Posting Rules*



I am in the USA for 4yrs I'm getting treatment but im an illegal immigrant is it any possible way I could get my citizenship n get my daughter here with me???

December 12, 2018 Massachusetts

julie branch

i think that is great that someone wasnt deported. i dont think good people should get deported at all.

November 21, 2011 greensboro

nneka braina

am a student ,wishing to go for my masters in the Usa.How do i access drugs and what problems are am i likely to face?

November 18, 2011 zamfara


Illegal aliens have access to emergency medical treatment. Illegal aliens are not eligible for Medicaid or Medicare accroding to US law. Anyone billing Medicaid / Medicare for them are subject to federal prosecution. States like AZ, AL, GA, SC, UT, and IN are on a great start to helping enforce the laws and save our programs.

November 18, 2011 Atlanta, GA USA


No Julie. For example, in all Eurpo countries citizans and immigrantes have acess to health care, pay or not, is a question of moral and dignity, and acess to AVR treatment.

November 9, 2011 Lisbon-Portugal


yeah, but what about other countries? do they give health care to immigrants? is america the only country that gives health care to immigrants? i want to go to mexico with a passport but i dont know how long i can stay there if i cant get health care for my hiv.

October 25, 2011 greensboro


Hot topics