It’s that time again- time to guess my t-cell count for the chance to win a fabulous prize! So what is the prize this time around? It’s a shirt of your choosing. You can select a Synthetic Division t-shirt (featuring the incredible artwork of late, great artist Barton Benes) or a safe sex shirt. Check them both out below.
CURRENT CHAMPION: Sahara Frog (guess: 515 actual count: 512)
March-July 2010: Charles Oliff (guess: 567 actual count: 565)
July-December 2010: Aimee Lee (guess: 516 actual: 511)
December 2010- March 2011: “Satan” (guess: 666 actual: 662)
March-July 2011: Sharon Paul (guess: 520 actual: 508)
August-January 2012: Justin Starkenburg (guess: 570 actual count: 579)
February- June: Bob Geise (guess: 595 actual count: 590)
1. You have to post your guess (between 400 and 700 t-cells) on my Poz blog Comments section
2. Relatives are allowed to guess!
3. Closest guess wins- no Price is Right logic applies.
4. One vote/guess per person.
5. Deadline is Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:59 pm EST