With the latest version 3 of iStayHealthy available on iTunes it’s time for me to think about the next upgrades.
For one I need to bring the Android version of iStayHealthy in line with what’s available for the iPhone. I.e.
- backup/restore to/from DropBox
- password protecting the app
- recording Viral load HepC as well as Viral Load HIV
- recording illnesses/surgeries
- recording your clinic details.
I hope to have the new Android version ready sometime in January.
A longstanding wish of mine is to get an iPad version of iStayHealthy. Of course, you can run iStayHealthy/iPhone on the iPad as well. But let’s face it: it’s not the same. Not sure when it will be out in 2012, but an iPad version of iStayHealthy will definitely be coming.