Southwest CARE Center located in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico has been serving the HIV population’s needs across New Mexico for over 20 years.
As a medical Case Manager you will coordinate with medical, behavioral health and other staff as well as external resources to improve the health and quality of life outcomes for high risk HIV-infected patients by identifying and overcoming barriers to medical care and treatment adherence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Documentation (EMR and other as required)
- Patient assessments and development of care plans
- Assist patients with eligibility and enrollment in available programs including but not limited to HOPWA, financial assistance programs, etc
- Monitors and counsels to ensure adherence to treatment programs and other therapeutic interventions
- Networks and develops awareness and connections with community and other program resources
- Provides rapid HIV and HCV testing and counseling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social work or related field, or four years additional related experience and/or training in lieu of formal education
- Minimum 2 years in social services or related field
- Valid driver’s license