Full-time position available for a self-motivated and outgoing individual to join the Center’s nutrition program. Responsibilities include supervision and training the Center’s food pantry and hot meals volunteers; coordinate food donations and pick up donations in company van; assist program supervisor in purchases and supplies for the food programs, maintain cleanliness in compliance with City of Dallas Health Department Standards; coordinate equipment repairs with program supervisor and Facilities Manager; foster working relationships with program vendors and volunteers, and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Good verbal skills;
- Texas Certified Food Manager Certificate (Resource Center will assist if needed)
- Basic knowledge of nutritional needs and dietary restrictions for people living with HIV/AIDS;
- Ability to work with clients from underserved populations;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Full range of movement and must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Texas Certified Food Manager Certificate
- Valid TX driver’s license.
This is a full-time position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is included.