1. Maintain a client caseload in accordance with assigned duties. With each case, the counselor will provide for detailed records which reflect intake procedures, a social history, a comprehensive treatment plan, treatment progress, aftercare, referral, and patient management as set forth by State Licensure Requirements.
2. Provide for individual therapy, group therapy, crisis intervention, and family therapy according to the needs of cases and as requested by the supervisor.
3. Identify those needs of the client which are incapable of being satisfactorily met by this organization and make an appropriate referral to an outside organization which can meet those needs if such an organization exists.
4. Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all client treatment in accordance with applicable state and federal laws and rules (e.g. 42-CFR-2 for substance abuse clients).
5. Provide for community awareness/education as requested by the
6. Other duties as assigned.