About the Organization The mission of Fenway Health is to enhance the wellbeing of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community and all people in our neighborhoods and beyond through access to the highest quality health care, education, research and advocacy.
In 2013, Fenway Health announced a historic partnership with AIDS Action Committee that allows the two organizations to work more closely together and improve delivery of care and services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts is a leader in the fight against HIV/AIDS, advocating at the city, state, and federal levels for fair and effective AIDS policies, conducting cutting edge HIV prevention programs, and providing health and wellness services to people already living with HIV. Founded in 1983, AIDS Action is New England’s largest AIDS service organization.
Under the supervision of the Client Services Supervisor, the Client Services Coordinator is responsible for provision of excellent customer service, patient registration & documentation, appointment scheduling and patient flow, opening and closing the receptionist station daily, including Saturdays as required, TTY point person for scheduling appointments and sperm pick up as needed. The Client Services Coordinator is also responsible for the completion of daily cash and audit procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service
- Accurately performs registration process for new and existing patients
- Schedules appointments according to established procedures
- Make reminder calls to patients
- Adheres to Patent Registration policies and procedures
- Collect, audit and manage fee slips
- Accurately balance grids and cash drawers nightly and prepare for Patient Account’s pickup
- Run daily reports
- Meets agency participatory expectation