Just after version 3.2.0 was made available on iTunes, Apple sent out iOS 6 for upgrade. It seems that for users who also have iCloud enabled there could be a problem starting up iStayHealthy - after you upgraded to iOS 6.
This is related to iCloud trying to sync up and timing out. One way to get iStayHealthy restarted is do the following:
- go to Settings Menu on your Home Screen and select iCloud option
- in there select the ’Documents & Data’ option.
- If it is switched on - then turn it off.
- Exit the Settings Menu and restart iStayHealthy to see if it works now.
- You may try to switch ’Documents & Data’ back on.
In the meantime I’ll investigate why the data sync hangs up and if there is anything I can do to rectify it.