Housing Works is a healing community of people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Our mission is to end the dual crises of homelessness and AIDS through relentless advocacy, the provision of lifesaving services, and entrepreneurial businesses that sustain our efforts.
Originally posted by Elizabeth Koke, October 09, 2015 in their AIDS Issues Update Blog Dispatches from the fight against homelessness and AIDS
Action Alert! National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
Join us and the Latino Commission on AIDS for a press conference on National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
DATE: Wednesday, October 14th
PLACE: Steps of NYC City Hall
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Join us on the steps of City Hall on October 14th!
- Share this post on Twitter and Facebook!
- Learn more about the Housing Works AIDS-FREE campaign, a collaborative, multi-year initiative committed to ending the AIDS epidemic--in New York State by 2020 (AIDS-FREE NY 2020), in the United States by 2025 (AIDS-FREE USA 2025), and worldwide by 2030 (AIDS-FREE WORLD 2030).
- Join the Housing Works advocacy community! For more information on how to get involved, contact Jaron Benjamin, VP of Community Mobilization & National Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our advocacy efforts, go to www.housingworks.org/advocate.
- Support our advocacy work on behalf of people of color, LGBT people, and other marginalized communities and donate to Housing Works today!
- To learn more about our advocacy efforts, sign up for our weekly AIDS Issues Update blog and check out www.housingworks.org/advocate.