The Custodian/Facility Technician provides for efficient and smooth facility operations ensuring the utmost level of customer service.
- Provides daily custodian services for agency, including lawn cares in the event that the Lawn Cares Service are no longer donated to the agency.
- Ensures inventories for office supplies, meeting/agency refreshments, and other supplies.
- Processing of office mail, and retrieval of mail from Post Office Box daily.
- Monitors Agency calendars and Assists with the setup and breakdown of meeting spaces for scheduled meetings.
- Maintains/administers the agency’s alarm system including assignment of staff security codes.
- Maintains schedules and maintenance logs for HVAC units, plumbing, and building/grounds.
- Assists with maintaining fire/safety equipment to ensure licensure requirements are met (including drills).
- Provides assistance with any office space reconfiguration projects.
- Issues and maintains inventory of office keys.
- Adheres to Agency, Department and Team policies and procedures.
- Participates in Agency, Department and Team meetings and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or agency.
- Three plus years of experience in a custodian/facility technician position.
- Highly-organized with meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Superior customer service skills and ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain poise and patience in a high-pressure position.
- Automobile insurance and satisfactory DMV record required.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft OS and Office products preferred.