I have spent a lot of time talking to users who experience iStayHealthy crashes - after they upgraded to version 3.2.1
There seems to be a common thread relating to iStayHealthy trying to sync up with iCloud.
After talking to users, the following workaround seems to resolve the issue:
- go to the ’Settings’ menu on your Home Screen
- select the iCloud option if it is available
- in there scroll down until you see ’Documents & Data’
- check if ’Documents & Data’ is set to ’On'
- if it is ’OFF’ - try changing it to ’On’