In January, we launched a brand-new platform for POZ Personals. This was our first major overhaul of the website in many years. We took advantage of the functionality offered by new technologies but maintained the familiar look and feel of the old platform.
The new version of POZ Personals features many changes. Many of them are behind the scenes and invisible to most members.
Updates you might find helpful include:
- The new site is responsive, so it’s much more accessible on mobile and tablet devices.
- On mobile and tablet devices, the menu is just one click away for easy access.
- Ability to change/edit your user name.
- Enhanced image editing and cropping tools.
- New options to manage your messages, like the ability to select all.
- Updated dashboard to help better track your account activity.
- Catch of the Day has returned. You will see an option when adding/editing photos to submit an image for consideration. This feature highlights select members throughout POZ Personals and the main POZ.com site.
To ensure the best experience, please note the following:
- There is a limit of one email address per account for all new accounts created going forward. Those with multiple accounts using a single email address on our old platform have been grandfathered.
- Because search results are listed by distance in miles for all members, please be sure your city, state/province and ZIP/postal code information is accurate so other members can find you in their searches.
- Set your time zone so all information is displayed in your local time.
- Add security answers in case you need help resetting your password and lose access to your email address.
Your patience was greatly appreciated as we worked out the kinks on our new platform over the last few months. We are now reviewing the results of our recent member survey to help direct our next round of new features for the site. Feel free to email suggestions about the features you would like to see added to POZ Personals to email@example.com. All feedback is welcome.